WP industrial has a proud history of helping successful companies save significant amounts of money and realise the benefits of improved productivity, enhanced equipment performance, and reduced power consumption through effective lubrication. Not only do we provide standard-setting lubricants for machinery, we also offer unsurpassed industry expertise, programs and tools to support you.
Controlling costs within your business is a concern for all manufacturers. At WP Industrial energy costs are never far from our thoughts that’s why we have a dedicated team focusing on energy efficiency - Team Energy.
Team Energy brings together a wealth of industry experience and the expertise of Mobil Industrial Lubricants to help you achieve optimum efficiency.
Our Team Energy experts can provide complete solutions tailored to your business by identifying areas of potential energy efficiency improvements to help your business save time, money and energy through switching to energy efficient lubricants. We can then provide you with the products and tools you need to cut operating costs, in addition to offering on-going account management and technical support.
Team Energy know how to deliver specialist Energy Efficiency improvements for production and process equipment.
Whether you are a large, small or medium sized company, team energy offer you the same technical expertise and advanced MOBIL lubrication products.
- Mobil DTE 10 Excel Series - the breakthrough hydraulic oils that lift cleanliness and efficiency to new heights - Up to 6%* saving in hydraulic applications.
- Mobil SHC Pegasus - one of the world's first energy-efficient and durable gas engine oils, offering fuel efficiency benefits - up to 1.5% natural gas savings.
- Mobil SHC Gear - next-generation supreme performance gear lubricants reengineered for optimum equipment oil life in gearboxes, even under extreme conditions.
- Mobil SHC 600 Series - the enhanced, next-generation circulating and gear oils improving viscosity and low-temperature properties across a wide range of applications.
- Mobil SHC 500 Series - advanced-technology hydraulic oils for excellent wear protection in a wide range of temperatures across all industry segments.
- Mobil SHC Cibus Series - high-performance NSF H1 registered
food machinery lubricants, helping ensure food quality and greater productivity at the same time.
Energy Efficiency products can be applied in industrial machinery applications such as:
- Hydraulic systems
- Refrigeration compressors
- Gas engines and standby generators
With efficiency savings of up to 6%*, and long life specialist products to cut maintenance man hours, make your first step towards energy efficiency with WP Industrial and Mobil Industrial Lubricants.
*Results may vary depending on operating conditions. Energy efficiency relates solely to the fluid performance when compared with ExxonMobil’s standard hydraulic fluids. The technology used allows up to 6% increase in hydraulic pump efficiency compared with Mobil DTE 20 Series when tested in standard hydraulic applications. The energy efficiency claim for this product is based on test results on the use of the fluid conducted in accordance with all applicable industry standard and protocols. For more information, contact your WP help desk.
To find out more about WP Group please contact us by phone on 0800 980 6172 or email to
Notes For Editors
The WP Group, headquartered near Southampton in Hampshire, is a leading independent distributor of fuels and lubricants, with a £200m annual turnover and employing 70 people.
Based at Wessex House, Cadland Road, Hardley, Hythe, WP offers a complete portfolio of products and bespoke service solutions across each of its eight trading divisions Industrial, Aviation, Agricultural, Heating, Automotive, Commercial, Motorsport and Marine.
WP, located by Fawley Oil Refinery, has a 50-year heritage and is the supplier and support specialist of choice to thousands of businesses.
Telephone: 023 8089 7841
Freefone: 0800 980 6172
Fax: 023 8089 8876