Cincinnati Milacron Plastic Injection Moulders
Increase Energy Efficiency with Mobil SHC lubricants.
Mobil Industrial Lubricants
Mobil Industrial Lubricants are engineered to help keep every part your Cincinnati Milacron Plastic Injection Moulders operating at the highest possible efficiency.
- Improve the energy efficiency of your hydraulic Cincinnati Milacron moulding machines with Mobil DTE 10 Excel.
- Ensure the most efficient slideway calibration and lower oil usage with the Mobil Vactra range.
- Increase the energy efficiency of your extruding screw by up to 3.6%.
Mobil Industrial Lubricants include advanced-technology hydraulic, gear and compressor oils and greases for injection moulders and extruders.
The extensive product lineup for plastics manufacturing includes:
- Mobil DTE 10 Excel Series - groundbreaking performance for hydraulic systems
- Mobil DTE 20 Series - proven performance for hydraulic systems
- Mobilith SHC Series - synthetic greases for demanding applications
- Mobil Rarus SHC 1020 Series - synthetic oils for air compressors
- Mobil SHC 600 Series - synthetic circulating and gear oils for critical applications
- Mobil Polyrex EM - premium grease for electric motor bearings
Cincinnati Milacron Plastic Injection Moulding Machines
The Mobil Industrial Lubricants range includes products for any Cincinnati Milacron machinery, including:
- Cincinnati Milacron ML1760
- Cincinnati Milacron MM1000-280
- Cincinnati Milacron MM880
Includes applications, products and benefits for using Mobil SHC lubricants in your plastics manufacturing plant.
Since equipment and operating conditions vary, please refer to equipment builder manual for preferred lubrication recommendations.
Plastic Injection Moulding Lubricants Resources:
Contact WP Industrial today to find out how you can save money with Mobil SHC.